Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we provide our services ("Website
Terms"). Please read these Website Terms carefully before ordering any products
from our website. You should understand that by ordering products via the website,
you agree to be bound by these Website Terms.
Please click on the button marked "I Accept" at the end of these Website Terms if
you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Website Terms,
you will not be able to order any products from our Website.
INTRODUCTION AND FOODMINGO ROLE
- FoodMingo is a company registered in India with our registered office at # Mingo
Foods India Pvt. Ltd. Tataji Creative Heights, Flat no 204, Botanical Garden Rd,
Masjeed Banda, Kondapur, Serlingampally, Hyderabad - 500032.
- FoodMingo provides a way for you to communicate your orders to delivery restaurants
("Delivery Restaurants") displayed on the website.
- If your order is taking longer than expected or you have any other problems with
your order you can contact our customer care team by clicking on the "Help" and
filling in the required fields or by contacting our customer care team by telephone
on the number shown on the website. One of our customer care advisers will contact
the Delivery Restaurants in order to chase up your order.
- Customer care is extremely important to FoodMingo therefore, in the event that you
are dissatisfied with the quality of food ordered through this website, subject
to paragraph 3.3 below, FoodMingo will assist you, where possible, in seeking a
refund from the restaurant to a maximum amount equivalent to the value of the original
order. An important part of our quality control process is that consumers provide
ratings and feedback on the website to reflect their experiences with restaurants.
Please note that any complaint must be lodged with our customer care team using
the method described above within 48 hours of placing the order.
- You may access some areas of this website without making a FoodMingo order, and
registering your details with us. Most areas of this website are open to everyone.
- By accessing any part of the website, you indicate that you accept these Website
Terms. If you do not accept these Website Terms, you must leave this website immediately.
- FoodMingo may revise these Website Terms at any time. You should check this website
regularly to review the current Website Terms, because they are binding on you.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time
that you order products from us.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access
to the website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access
the website through your Internet connection are aware of these Website Terms and
that they comply with them.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER AND HOW IT IS PROCESSED
- Once you have selected your order from the menu of your chosen Delivery Restaurants
you will be given the opportunity to submit your order by clicking on the "Complete
Order" button. Please note it is important that you check the information that you
enter and correct any errors before clicking on the “Complete Order " button since
once you click on this input errors cannot be corrected.
- If at any time prior to you clicking on the “Complete Order” button, you decide
that you do not wish to proceed with your order, you should close the application
- On receipt of your payment, FoodMingo will begin processing your order and we will
send you notification by email that payment has been received and that your order
is being processed.
- Where any payment you make is not authorized, you will be returned to the previous
page on the Website and we shall not be obliged to provide the services.
- Please note that once you have made your order and your payment has been authorized
you will not be able to cancel your order nor will you be entitled to a refund using
- Please contact our customer care team by telephone on the number shown on this website
to amend or cancel the order details. The customer care advisor will be able to
assist you in amending or cancelling the order if it will possible.
- Please note that from time to time there may be delays with processing payments
and transactions, on occasion this can take up to sixty (60) days to be deducted
from your bank account.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Prices will be as quoted on the website. These prices may exclude service charges,
taxes and delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due, where applicable.
- The website contains a large number of menus and it is always possible that some
of the menu items may be incorrectly priced. If the correct price for an order is
higher than the price stated on the FoodMingo website will normally contact you
before the order in question is dispatched. FoodMingo is under no obligation to
ensure that the order is provided to you at the incorrect lower price or to compensate
you in respect of incorrect pricing.
- In the event that you have a complaint about the quality of food or service provided
by the restaurants on the website then any compensation should be sought directly
from the restaurant. FoodMingo is not able to provide refunds on behalf of the restaurants
and is not liable for any such refunds sought. All complaints must be lodged initially
with the restaurant and, where appropriate, the restaurants own complaint procedures
should be followed before FoodMingo is able to respond to a complaint.
- Payment for all orders must be by credit or debit card as stated on the website
or in cash at the point of delivery to you.
- A discount may apply to your order if you use a promotional code recognized by the
website and endorsed by FoodMingo.
- Please note that from time to time there may be delays with processing payments
and transactions, on occasion this can take up to sixty (60) days to be deducted
from your bank account or credit card.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the website for your own personal
use on the following basis:
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in
the website and in material published on it (including without limitation photographs
and graphical images) are owned FoodMingo or FoodMingo's licensors. These works
are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all rights are
reserved. For the purposes of these Website Terms, any use of extracts from the
website other than in accordance with paragraph 4(i) is prohibited.
- You must not modify the digital or paper copies of any materials that you print
off in accordance with paragraph 4(i) and you must not use any pictures, photographs
or any other graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying
- You must ensure that FoodMingo's status as the authors of the material on the website
must always be acknowledged.
- You are not allowed to use any of the materials on the website or the Website itself
for commercial purposes without obtaining a license from FoodMingo to do so.
- Except as stated in paragraph 4(i), no part of the website may be reproduced or
stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval
system or service without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Website Terms are reserved.
- While FoodMingo tries to ensure the website is normally available twenty four (24)
hours a day, FoodMingo will not be liable if the website is unavailable at any time
or for any period.
- Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely
secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee
the security of your data transmitted to the website; any transmission is at your
VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- Other than personally identifiable information, which is covered under the FoodMingo
non-confidential and non-proprietary. FoodMingo will have no obligations with respect
to such material. FoodMingo and anyone we designate will be free to copy, disclose,
distribute, incorporate and otherwise use that material and all data, images, sounds,
text and other things embodied in it for any and all commercial or non-commercial
- You are prohibited from posting, uploading or transmitting to or from the website
any material that:
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law;
- is unlawful or fraudulent;
- accounts to unauthorized advertising; or
- contains viruses or any other harmful programs.
- You may not misuse the website (including by hacking).
- Any comments or feedback that you submit through the website, must not:
- contain any defamatory, obscene or offensive material;
- promote violence or discrimination;
- infringe the intellectual property rights of another person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
- promote illegal activity or invade another's privacy;
- give the impression that they originate from us; or
- be used to impersonate another person or to misrepresent your affiliation with another
- The prohibited acts listed in paragraphs 6(ii) to 6(iv) above are non-exhaustive.
You will pay FoodMingo for all costs and damages which it incurs as a result of
you breaching any of these restrictions.
- FoodMingo will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order
requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting
any material in breach of paragraph 6(ii) to 6(iv).
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Links to third party websites on the website are provided solely for your convenience.
If you use these links, you leave the website. FoodMingo has not reviewed all of
these third party websites and does not control (and is not responsible for these
websites or their content or availability). FoodMingo does not endorse or make any
representation about them, the material on them, or the results from using them.
If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the website, you
do so entirely at your own risk.
- You may link to the website homepage, provided that you do so in a fair and legal
way which does not damage FoodMingo's reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link from a website that is not owned by you or in a way
that suggests a form of association with or endorsement by FoodMingo where, none
- The website from which you link must comply with the content standards set out in
these Website Terms.
- FoodMingo has the right to withdraw the linking permission at any time.
- While FoodMingo tries to ensure that information on the website is correct, we do
not promise it is accurate or complete. FoodMingo may make changes to the material
on the website, or to the services and prices described in it, at any time without
notice. The material on the website may be out of date, and FoodMingo makes no commitment
to update that material. In particular, we do not promise that the information provided
by the Delivery Restaurants and displayed on the website such as the menus, pricing
and estimated times for deliveries and collections is correct or up to date.
- FoodMingo provide you with access to the website and our services on the basis that,
to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties,
conditions and other terms (including any conditions implied by law which but for
these Website Terms might apply in relation to the website and the services that
- You are responsible for the security of your password that you used to register
with the website. Unless, FoodMingo negligently discloses your password to a third
party, FoodMingo will not be liable for any unauthorized transaction entered into
using your name and password.
- Please note that, FoodMingo makes great effort to provide accurate information,
item names, descriptions, prices, heat & allergenic warnings on this website, the
menus are ultimately provided by the restaurants. If you are in doubt about allergy
warnings or contents of a dish, it is best to confirm with the restaurant directly
prior to ordering.
- FoodMingo may terminate or suspend (at our absolute discretion) your right to use
the website and your use of the services immediately by notifying you in writing
(including by email) if:
- FoodMingo believes you have posted material in breach of paragraphs 6(ii) to 6(iv)
(Visitor Material and Conduct);
- FoodMingo believes that you have breached paragraphs 7(ii) to 7(iv) (Links to and
from other websites); or
- If you breach any other material terms of these Website Terms.
- Upon termination or suspension you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed
extracts from the website.
- FoodMingo, and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees,
shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility
for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party
(including any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any
loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, or loss or damages arising from
or connected in any way to business interruption, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated
savings, wasted management or office time and whether in tort (including negligence),
contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable) in connection with our services, the
website or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of
the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on these websites.
- FoodMingo takes full responsibility for the content of the website and for the communication
of orders to the Delivery Restaurants as set out in these Website Terms. FoodMingo's
customer care team will, subject to your compliance with these Website Terms and
cooperation, use all reasonable endeavors to resolve any issues arising from the
submission of orders via the website including the processing of all credit or debit
card refunds and chargebacks where appropriate. However, please note that the legal
contract for the supply and purchase of food and beverages is between you and the
Delivery Restaurants that you place your order with. FoodMingo cannot give any undertaking
that the food and beverages ordered from the Delivery Restaurants through the website
will be of satisfactory quality and any such warranties are disclaimed by FoodMingo.
Neither can FoodMingo give an undertaking that the estimated delivery and collection
times stated on the website are accurate. These disclaimers do not affect your statutory
rights against the Delivery Restaurants.
- Nothing in these Website Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal
injury arising from FoodMingo's negligence, nor FoodMingo's liability for fraudulent
misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under
applicable law. Nothing in these Website Terms affects your statutory rights.
- With the exception of any liability referred to in paragraph 10(iii) above, FoodMingo's
total liability to you in relation to your use of the Website and the services that
we provide including (but not limited) to liability for breach of these Website
Terms and tort (including but not limited to negligence) is limited to an amount
equivalent to twice the value of your order. v. If your use of material on the website
results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or
data, you assume all associated costs.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Website Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian
law. Disputes arising in connection with these Website Terms (including non-contractual
disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hyderabad
- We are committed to protect your privacy and security. All personal data that we
reference and is available.
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Website Terms is found by any court
or authority of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, otherwise invalid or unenforceable,
such provisions or part provisions will be struck out of these Website Terms and
the remainder of these Website Terms will apply as if the offending provision or
part provision had never been agreed.
- Any failure or delay by you or us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision
of these Website Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of your or our rights
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Website Terms
without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations
under these Website Terms without your prior written consent to any business that
we enter into a joint venture with, purchase or are sold to.
- The headings in these Website Terms are included for convenience only and shall
not affect their interpretation.
- By placing an order through our Website, you affirm that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are at least 18 years old.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to
you should be in writing. When using the website, you accept that communication
with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with
information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree
to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts,
notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically
comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition
does not affect your statutory rights.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance
of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our
reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident
beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack,
war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other
means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- iii. Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period
that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for
performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors
to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations
under the contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If any of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to
be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision
will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions
which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute
the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence,
negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating
to the subject matter of any contract.
FoodMingo VOUCHER (PROMOTIONAL CODE) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against online orders only.
- Please note that change is not given should your order value be less than the face
value of the voucher.
- Limited to one voucher per transaction, you can use your vouchers to claim money
off the basket total of your order at the checkout.
- In the event redemptions made per voucher code exceed the limit, the voucher will
automatically expire regardless of the expiry date.
- FoodMingo reserve the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to add additional
terms and conditions in relation to the voucher code.
- All standard terms & conditions apply
Cancellations and Refunds
- 19.1 Cancellation
- (a) As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have
received confirmation of the same.
- (b) However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we
will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order
and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to
cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our
- (c) We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
- In the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered
- Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
- Failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization
from you at the time of delivery; or
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order;
- Failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the Vendor.
- 19.2 Refunds
- (a)You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time
of placing your order on the Services and only in the event of any of the following
- Your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
- Us cancelling your order due to (A) your delivery location following outside our
designated delivery zones; (B) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time
of confirming the order booking; or (C) failure to contact you by phone or email
at the time of confirming the order booking; or
- you cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the
items you ordered for at the time of booking.
- (b) Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and
- (c) All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 7-15 business days
in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued
the credit / debit card.
- 19.3 In case of payment at the time of delivery, you will not be required to pay
- Orders where the packaging has been tampered or damaged by us;
- Wrong order being delivered; or
- Items missing from your order at the time of delivery.